.

.

Thursday, 3 July 2014

My days have been filled with cuddles, windy smiles, pooey nappies and milk spills and I am loving absolutely every minute of it. Nikau is changing each day, it is hard to believe he is now two weeks old. I am pleased to say that his passport has been processed in London and we should receive it back here very soon. Tanya and Nikau will be coming to the USA with us for the wedding but unfortunately Joel cannot get leave. It was a very difficult decision for Tanya  to make to bring Nikau to the states without his dad and we are all very sad that Joel won't be able to share this special time with us.

I have bought a dress for the wedding, strangely enough I saw it on my second day in the UAE, but on my third day here even more exciting events were set in motion so the dress was temporarily forgotten. It is now safely in my wardrobe. I have seen some shoes I like, and Tanya is going to contact her friendly tailor to get a jacket made for me. All very exciting!

Grandad, aka Geoff, arrives on Sunday and Nikau is very excited about meeting him!

No comments:

Post a Comment