.

.

Sunday, 15 June 2014

This morning I landed in Dubai at 4.30am, an hour earlier than scheduled! Joel and I were leaving the airport at 5.25am which was my scheduled landing time. I only managed to sleep for a little over 3 hours during the long trip over, but Tanya and Joel have kept me busy today to try and get my body clock in the right time zone.

It has been quite windy here today, and because the sand is so fine the dust blows around all over the roads. The temperature got to 39 today but the wind kept the humidity down so it hasn't been too uncomfortable. Tanya and I (and Mr Happy Chappy) went for a swim this afternoon in one of the pools in their apartment complex, only a minutes walk from their apartment.

Tanya is looking radiant (and rather large) and I have told bump that he can come out now that Nana is here!



1 comment:

  1. Look's fun over in dubai. We are having fun with Miss James teaching us. from Ashton

    ReplyDelete