My adventure begins in the United Arab Emirates where I will be meeting and spending some time with my first grandchild. I will then travel to the United States of America to attend my son's wedding.
Brenda wee Nikau is so cute. Those photos are amazing and so good for Tanya and Joel to have as they dont stay little for long. Wish I was in the pool with you it looks so inviting. I have just had a week in Surfers swimming everyday and now back to the rain but at least it isnt too cold yet. Take care and keep the blog going I love reading it.
Hi Mrs Henderson! Nikau is very cute and that pool looks really awesome! I wanted to let you know that I came 9th at Regional Cross Country today! I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday...I like looking at the photos and hearing the stories! Cheeky chimp and I are off on our own adventure tomorrow :-). From Lucy x
Brenda wee Nikau is so cute. Those photos are amazing and so good for Tanya and Joel to have as they dont stay little for long. Wish I was in the pool with you it looks so inviting. I have just had a week in Surfers swimming everyday and now back to the rain but at least it isnt too cold yet. Take care and keep the blog going I love reading it.
ReplyDeleteHi Mrs Henderson! Nikau is very cute and that pool looks really awesome! I wanted to let you know that I came 9th at Regional Cross Country today! I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday...I like looking at the photos and hearing the stories! Cheeky chimp and I are off on our own adventure tomorrow :-). From Lucy x
ReplyDeleteWell done Lucy! Mum and Dad must be very proud of you, I'm certainly very proud of you! Have a great holiday with your family and Cheeky Chimp.
DeleteYour so lucky . From Gemma ..
ReplyDelete()